1. I''m sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I've got something urgent to tell you.
抱歉打斷你們的談話,但我有急事要告訴你。
2. Sorry to butt in.
抱歉,打岔一下。
3. I''m sorry to barge in like this, but I need your help with a problem.
很抱歉這樣打斷你們,但我需要你幫我解決一個問題。
4. Wait, can I put in a word here?
等一下,我可以插句話嗎?
5. Can I say something?
我可以說句話嗎?
6. She kept cutting in when I was making my point.
我表示意見的時候她一直打斷我的話。
7. He chipped in when I was about to answer his question.
我正準(zhǔn)備回答他問題的時候,他就打斷我的話。
8. He always breaks in on our discussions.
他老是打斷我們的討論。
9. My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting.
我老板的秘書在開會的時候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。
10. It''s very impolite to interpose in such a formal seminar.
在這么正式的研討會里插嘴是很不禮貌的。